Get better organised with Marie-Pier Rochon, a girl who knows Notion inside out. Don’t waste time learning how to customise your templates when you’ve got a sidekick who can sort it out for you. Save your time for the things that make YOUR business unique.
Who is Marie-Pier, exactly?
- I’m a mission to help overwhelmed freelancers and small businesses be productive with simple Notion templates and custom workspaces.
- I have a background in internal communications, community management, copywriting (as a freelancer) and UX writing.
- I know what it’s like to organise information for better clarity, and how to create the right system for team collaboration.
- I’ve put in place many complex systems from project and task management systems to company-wide intranets, as well as smaller, but equally important tools like habit trackers, newsletters and content planners.
- To date I’ve completed the Notion Essentials certification and I’m on my way to get the next few badge with the goal to be an official Consultant in 2024.
It’s always tailor-made
- Customise the look AND function of your workspace
- Be specific about who gets access to which information
- Only create the pages and databases you need, nothing less, nothing more
It’s an all-in-one tool
- No need to switch between apps to run your business
- Connect the various parts of your business seamlessly
- Fair and accessible pricing model - the free version is enough for many people
- Add full members or simply add guests to your workspace to collaborate on projects
It will save you time
- Improve your productivity with clear project goals, tasks and habit trackers
- Improve your focus by getting things done in a single app - no context switching
- Automations, filters and buttons can help your tasks connect better so you can spend less time deciding what’s on your to-do list for today
On the blog
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Send me an email. We’ll then schedule a quick chat via Zoom (on in person if you’re in Brisbane and like to catch up over coffee) and we’ll get started from there.